General conditions of sale
Subject / Scope
- These GC regulate relations between Ecabiotec Swiss SA, company identification number CHE- 320.695.323 (hereinafter "Ecabiotec Swiss") and Ecabiotec Swiss customers who conclude purchase and sale contracts with Ecabiotec Swiss on the www.ecabiotecswiss.ch web store.
- Ecabiotec Swiss sells goods on www.ecabiotecswiss.ch and delivers them to Switzerland and Liechtenstein. Shipping costs may be free of charge if a certain amount is exceeded with no further costs; otherwise they will be indicated upon order. The order is then shipped to the rest of the world, outside Switzerland and Liechtenstein, with no VAT and indicating the shipping costs. The customer must bear the DDU customs charges required by law.
- These GC can be modified by Ecabiotec Swiss at any time. The current GC version on www.ecabiotecswiss.ch is binding.
Agreement / Orders
- A sales agreement between Ecabiotec Swiss and a customer is finalized when Ecabiotec Swiss confirms the customer's order followed by the price of goods and shipping costs.
- To place an order, the customer must create a user account on www.ecabiotecswiss.ch. The registered user account confirmation will be e-mailed to the customer. The customer will have access to the user account through his/her e-mail address and password.
- The customer must accept the GC after adding the desired goods to the cart on www.ecabiotecswiss.ch and selecting the payment method. Thereafter, the customer can check the order one last time and submit it electronically. In doing so, the customer submits a binding offer to Ecabiotec Swiss. Generally, order cancellation is not allowed.
- The customer must inspect the received goods immediately and no later than 10 days upon receipt. Any defects will be considered accepted in case of non-compliance with this term.
- Any defects must be reported immediately and in detail to Ecabiotec Swiss in writing or by e-mail. In case of defective goods, Ecabiotec Swiss has the right to replace them with non-defective goods. For that purpose, the defective goods must be returned to the Ecabiotec Swiss address as communicated via e-mail. Ecabiotec can collect the goods or request shipment by the customer. The return costs will be refunded to the customer. If replacement of the non-defective goods is not possible, then the purchase price will be refunded to the customer.
- Further guarantees and liabilities of Ecabiotec Swiss are excluded in so far as the law permits.
Limited right to return
- The customer has the right to return only unused and non-discounted goods. Outlet section goods are considered discounted pursuant to this clause.
- The customer must communicate his/her intention to return the goods through the appropriate link in the "My orders" section, then select the order for return. The goods (including the original packaging) must be returned to Ecabiotec Swiss within 10 working days upon customer receipt using the same packaging. Following receipt and control of the returned goods, the purchase price will then be refunded to the customer if the goods were unused and returned in the original packaging. Otherwise, Ecabiotec Swiss may refuse acceptance. Return costs and risks are borne by the customer.
Applicable law / Court
- These GC are ruled exclusively by Swiss law, without prejudice to the Vienna Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and the conflict of international private law provisions.
- The courts in the region of the Ecabiotec Swiss headquarters will be the sole competent for any controversy arising from or connected to these GC, except for partially imperative competent courts in terms of customer concluded contracts.